Send Bel a Confession
||A brief history:
In 2001 Bob and Stephen saw an article in the local paper about an
evangelistic baptism for born again christians at the local watering hole. In hopes of seeing some hot wet T-shirt
action, they attended.
While standing on his tippy-toes to see, Bob noticed an odd man running through the crowd holding up a goldfish
cracker yelling, "Don't do the water...the fish...the fish!!! The fish are Damned! DAMNED TO HELL!!!
That man was Bel Garion. After what must have been at least 15 seconds of deep thought, they decided Bel should
write a column!
He agreed! His sermons flowed like wine, like molasses, like back-wash from a soda. That is until the year 2003.
The letters slowed, the emails stopped, and we were forced to drop the once great column. He wouldn't answer our
emails or the phone. Bel was gone.
Then, out of the blue, in April of 2005, I recieved a column from Bel. No explanation, no message, no nothing,
just the column/blog. Then he sent another, and another, and another. We decided to give him his own spot on TheWeirdcrap.com.
So here they are...enjoy them while they last!
- Editor -
04/08/05 - Guest Writer Bel Garion takes over for a while!
04/15/05 - Three Guys Named Moe.
04/22/05 - Revenge of Bel!!!
- The Salsa that Binds
- The Smell that won't go away!
- Neighbors Haul Shit
- Driving Mr. Fuckhead
- Drinking with Jesus.
- Bastard Fuck Demon of the Storms
- Conversations with... God?
- Take your church and shove it.
- When You're Strange.
- Butt itch of the Day.
- An Angry God
- A Week (minus one day) Off
- Back Pain, a Knife, and the Word of God
- Soldier of God
- He That Runs Without Leash (Soldier of God Part 2)
- Onward Christian Soldiers
- DRINKS FOR EVERYONE = HAPPY
- Strip Club Bliss
- Republican Lemmings
- Old Fuck Bastard Pig Fuck Nieghbor
- The Lord vs. The Flies
- Saint Garion Goes To Saint Augustine
- Unforgiving Chili of Indeterminate Gas and Nauseous Nightmares
- Saint Garion Learns to Ride a Motorcycle
- Tequila: a fine starter drink.
- Bird Flu Pandemic!
- Attack of the Jerome Clones: The Flaming Column of Piss
- Psalms of Katrina
- Saint Garion and the Groom
- War on Christmas?
- Divinity Is In All Things (Especially Goat Cheese)