Ask Bob a Question!
||A brief history:
Originally in 2000, Bob never planned on writing a blog, column,
a thing. But Stephen convinced him that a friend of his named "Dave" would write the columns, and he
would just have to post them. Dave never wrote a single column, but Bob kept it going answering many questions.
Since Bob has a degree in science, he figured he would be well equiped to answer any question.
Although his attempts were sincere, his heavy alcohol and drug use usually left answers that made so little sense
they were more comical than informative. Oddly enough folks really seem to like his weekly addition to TheWeirdcrap.com.
Every so often Bob finds himself sober and he writes on a more serious note. \
Recently, Bob needed a break (rehab) and now most columns are written by guest writers in the "Ask Bob"
sarcastic, comedy traditon.
- Editor -
- Why is the women's so crazy?!
- The hunt for red october fest is over.
- Chicken once, chicken twice...
- Bob takes on the ultimate question!
- Politics and the renagade of logic.
- Penis pumps and racism...
- Does Adhearus.com suck monkey balls?
- Shopping, gas, and Martha.
- The Best of Senitram, "Peeing blood."
- Never saw it in a movie, never saw it in a show, but heard it last night on the weird radio...PART II.
- Elevator Follies
- Easter Top 10!!!
- Random thoughts, from my brain to your eyes.
- Guest Writer Garion Bel
takes over for a while!
- Three Guys Named Moe by Garion Bel!
- Revenge of Garion Bel!!!
- Garion again
- He's Baaaack! Guest writer Bob Senitram?
- Guest writer Brian Petre,
- Carbon Monoxide sucks...By Brian Petre
- Gentleman's Club Struggles...By Brian Petre
07/08/05 - Terrorists...Anti-Islam? By Bob Senitram
- Tales of the "Pelican Tragic" by Brian Petre
- Tales of the
"Pelican Tragic II" by Brian Petre
- Mexican-itis, Terrorists, and the News by Bob Senitram
- Tom the Cruse, Bush, and Poo by Bob Senitram
- Tales of the "Pelican Tragic" III by Brian Petre
- Tales of the "Pelican Tragic" IIII by Brian Petre
09/07/05 - Tales of the "Pelican Tragic IV
by Brian Petre
09/14/05 - The Joys of Parenthood by Bob Senitram
- Outhouses can be homes too by Brian Petre
- Slippery When Stupid by Brian Petre
- So who's innocent? by Bob Senitram
- They Took My Trailer Trash by Brian Petre
12/04/05 - The Meaning of Life by Bob Senitram
- Christmas Cheer for Y’all by Bob Senitram
12/19/05 - It’s the most wonderful time of the year by